Saturday, September 22, 2007

nothing much today. went to lib, realised that i still have a freaking $6.75 fine. ARGH chicken paid up, borrowed my books, and headed for broadway for my dinner. on the way there, i bumped onto Lj. the 1st thing i said was, 'wah your eyes!' ooo you see, her eyes was red. LOL she told me it was contacts, and also asked me wanna go jems house coz she was on her way there. i was feeling kinda lazy so i declined. but it was really nice seeing her though
so sick and tired of smb food already. from sp kopitiam food to coffeeshop food, you name it, i've eaten it.


oOooh the moon is getting rounder & rounder =)
i know this is random but just feel like posting up this pic:

he fits the criteria of laughing eyes, shining smile =Dwah~ if say that to me, i would surely go like

蔡旻佑-我可以

-alright ciaos!-

No comments: