Sunday, September 30, 2007

im so sick and tired my bro criticising at whatever small things i did or did not do. bowls nv wash, things nv clear up, borrow his things w/o permission blah blah. HOW CAN A FUCKING GUY BE SO PETTY?! jin jin ji jiao. for his infomation, when i cook, he eat like 3/4 of all the food. when i clean up the house, i also clean up his room. when he takes away my cd and my precious comics, i keep quiet. when i buy food, i'll buy his share. whenever i see how nice my friends' brothers are to them, i feel so envious and jealous. i just want him to treat me a lil bit better. what happened to the past when we used to be so close.. ='(
tml's attachment. no mood to work. lucky got izaati or else dunno how to past this 3wks. =]
feels like theres no motivation in my life. what's lacking man.. even liyi says im not as lively and funny as before. ARGH

No comments: