Saturday, October 27, 2007

random.

received feedbacks that im becoming more anti-social. yea, i felt it too. in fact, esp after hanging out with sui&wq clique of friends. i think im too conservative for my own sake. and plus my low self-esteem, im so stuck at nowhere.
wells, everyone is made differently. just be who u are and take it easy. dont read so deep in between the lines and get urself bummed up. yea.

i just love sunny days.

look up; for a just a second of ur busy life.

your smile makes my day.(even weeks)
song of the day: JENNY

disturbing dreams pls go away. u too! ugly green-blue bruises.

i feel so unloved in my family. no one celebrated my bdae, except my mum gave me hongbao. not even wishes from bro & dad(i think they forgot, and kept quiet abt it till NOW. so SADDENING rite, i noe, but thats just how my family is. but as long as every1 is happy and healthy, im fine with anything.) im not being angry or anything, its just that a simple 'happy bdae' from them would be nice. i guess i've done something bad in my pastlife to deserve this. but anyway, i feel lucky too coz i've a bunch of good friends around me; im SO thankful to God. as always, u win some, u lose some.
-thats all folks!\(^^,)/-

No comments: