Saturday, February 16, 2008

OK PPL! i've got comments that i've not been updating lately. well, here i am! =D

nowadays im like a relative of the pig sleeping lor. the plan today was to meet sui for dinner.. but i kept sleeping. she missed called 9 freaking times but i didnt bother. den the real shit came. she came my hse to wake me up. knocked on my bedroom door(and i tot i was dreaming of her calling me. indeed she was calling me) LOL she will sure spread it everywhere since this is like the 2nd time happening hahaha(last time was with yc.) i was really tell my family NOT to open the door for them and let me slp(ok jkjk ah)

oh oh and btw, i bumped to kh today. she is so so SO freaking thin or skinny or bony. no meat 1 can. omg KH pls feel free to come and talk to me can? HAHAHA jk la(i noe ur naturally thin jus tat im so jealous)

haiz. family still the same. maybe getting even WORST. no dynamics at all. strangers. so farking sad. im juz wishing that i'll quickly get attached and get married and get outta the hse. LOL sounds funny rite.

lately i've been listening to this song. know its super old sch, but its GD! enjoy!

No comments: