Wednesday, March 19, 2008

scary thoughts.

3++am. tossing on my bed; eyes wide open.
lookin up to the night skies after the clouds cleared. i saw stars; thousands of them smiling down from the peaceful heavens.

THEN! suddenly i have this thought from nowhere; what if i cant find the love of my life and be married to him and have tons of children(ok not that exaggerating. mininum 2 or 3 will do. actually the more the better la) and die peacefully with all the children(and grandchildren) by my side?

what if im to remain an old spinster for my whole life and work to my death without anyone to see me off?

haiz. LOL i think too much. way too much. but! wad if the latter happens?!(choy! tai ka lai si) then, yc and me were jogging just now. i told her that even if i dun get married that she must remain my fren. FOREVER. yes. even she gets married(and haves children) and im still single, she must keep in contact with me and hang out no matter what.

same goes to all my friends out there reading this right now. i dont care if ure fair,dark, short, tall, pimple-acned, constipated. HAHAHA. yes im scared of LONELINESS. very scared. you not scared meh?! bluff ppl ah!

okay! as i said, friends very important right? so, lets listen to a song from Friends!(no pun intended-_-) hee hee. this show is super la, thou its quite an old drama starring won bin(kakoi!) and kyoko fukada(oh man love all her dramas) korean and jap fusion(智!) ENJOY! ^^

No comments: