Sunday, September 28, 2008

fill in the blanks!

i am not : confident of myself.
i am: currently quite contented with life.
i hurt: easily!
i love: the ones close to me.
i hate : when thing goes terribly wrong.
i fear: of heights. [seriously]
i hope: to be happy everyday.
i play : basketball?
i cry : even though im happy.
i care: for people, be it ppl i know or strangers.
i wish: that my wishes would come true.
i always : dress sloppily when in my comfort zone.
i listen: to alot genres of music.
i sing: good enough.
i dance: like a ______.
i search: for an answer to life.
i learn: things one step at a time.
i feel: that life is gd if u think simple.
i know: a tad bit of the japanese language.
i fail: at cleaning my dishes after i cook.
i dream: whenever, wherever.
i wonder: where life leads me to.
i need: money, boyfriend.
i want: to spend time with my loved ones.
i worry: that i'll never slim down.
i have: a strange manipulating force.
i fight: for my rights.
i wait: for things to happen that is beyond my control.
i think: too much.
i stay: in the north. i love my area!

No comments: