Saturday, November 15, 2008

feeling happy.

phew! wad a tired saturday; but its worthwhile =)

as intro-ed by Aifeng, sui & me volunteered to be buddies to bring unpriviledged pri sch kids to choa chu kangs GOAT farm. mehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

gosh. 2kids, renny & bryant. renny was VERY naughty LOL. had such trouble looking after him. so HYPERactive. wheresea bryant was more quiet. really wondered how my parents managed to control my bro & me. must been a tough time for them.

we visited the goat farm, boy it was so warm & omg the smell of the goats can kill. so stinkyyyyy. BUT! those baby goats(fyi, they're called 'kid') were so cute! like mini puppies.. i managed to get some grass on my palm & fed one. the little goat ate happily & licked the last bit off my hand! awwwwwwwwwwww~! total cuteness =3

when its time to get back onto the coach, i sat with bryant, while the others sat with renny. unexpectedly, him & me, together with 2boys sitting at the front(joshua i think? & kenneths younger bro nicolas) we start playing games like listing out countries & places in s'pore starting with the alphaberts 'a-z'. eg A for Admiralty or Ang mo kio. we have such fun we were typically laughing our ass(s) off. hahaaaaaaaaa...

well, i dont know if i'll be seeing those kids again, but it was a good day spent for me. i had fun, they had fun. EVERYBODY had fun. maybe i'll do this again ^^ after this trip made me wanna have kids of my own too(sounds weird, but yea..) HAHAHA! CHEERS!

LOVE this vid! kawaii kodomosssss =D

No comments: