Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YR!
gotta set a new list of new yr resolutions for 2009! anyways some things on my 2008 agenda was fulfilled eg :

-im a REGISTERED staff nurse now and i've passed my 6mths probation. (i must improve on my knowledge and skills everyday.)
-i managed to sit on a rollercoaster. (woo hoo!)
-i got a tongue piercing. (bleah =p)
-i've made new friends. (thx to sui & fairuz)
-my room was painted one of my fave colors.
-my bro and i on better terms now. (oh yeah.)

thank you God, for giving me the things i want, surrounding me with angels called friends, and a family i can lean on anytime. out of the billions and billions of people living on this world, although not as famous or rich or good looking or brainy as others, im really fortunate already. thank you.


junno & koki! kyaaaa ^^ why so little camera time one.. stupid kame & jin.. act cool look shitty.

nice weather tonight.. got the christmas mood =]
have a good time everyone ` ~ *

No comments: