Friday, January 30, 2009

a good day spent :)

went to lil' india today with farid & ruzie. so shiok man we ate this veg meal at this cool place, in which you collect your food by queue numbers. wtf right? its like polyclinics! lol the counter beeps your number, you collect your food. and the food was right-in-your-face-awesome man. money spent there is downright worthwhile.
we also ate these indian sweets from this charming old man stall. omgosh that uncle had such a charming smile and his speaking of english with such thick accent just sweeps me off my feet. okay lah just take all my money lah i dont mind buying your shop just rob me lah.

a great day spent i think. but at the end of the day, i cant help feeling fat. the butterfly flabs on my arms & the sausage rolls on my tummy seemed to be smiling at me. wa lao seriously after cny i think im going horizontal. hmm must not! must not must not.



OKAYS. all set. im all psyched up to lose weight!

YEAH! :)

ive have my bro's card with me. yesssssssssssssssssssss.

kelly clarksons new song: My Life Would Suck Without You
cannot embed it from youtube, but do check it out. it has got a catchy tune :))

No comments: