Saturday, January 17, 2009

yeahhh i finally watched keluar baris like after so long.. at SMU film fest. i thought the short film was kinda plain, yet heartwarming. the director and main actor was there too! how lucky to see them upfront and real! really look forward to boo jf's next film; tanjong rhu. oooo love short films! support local directors!

BEST FILM + CINEMATOGRAPHY + DIRECTOR(21st SIFF)


ive been thinking alot nowadays. work, family, friends, work again, health etc etc. so much so that i didnt realise my hair has grown long! LOL. i used to keep wishing my tresses would grow fast, now that i dont pay attention to it, it has grown so long already.

went swimming alone today, as usual, yishun safra. love the smell of chlorine, the brillant blue of the water, the feeling of your entire body submerged into it. makes me forget all my troubles and results in a dead tired me so i can sleep well during the night =]

hmm nowadays im thinking of going for a simple dermal piercing.. saw this guy in nike shop, his piercing has been on my mind ever since. so nice! its like a sparkle forever blinking on his hand. hmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: