Wednesday, February 11, 2009

FAITH. WHAT IS IT?

the first thing i woke up in the morning, i stared at the word, 'faith'. the word 'faith' was imprinted on a friendship band given to me on my birthday back in primary school. its just hung at the radio beside my bed. if i remembered correctly, it was a gift from emelene, one of my best pals back then.

Faith; religious belief, creed, loyalty, trustworthiness.

thinking back to secondary school, i realise i have had ALOT of faith then. always believeing in the goodness of people, an aim i wanna acheive like example; to be a person in the society who is being needed by other people, be a great friend to others as expected of them to be as nice as to me back.
well, i still do think like that, but not as intense as it was before.

i'm losing faith.




ps: damn. (one of)my birthday wishes didnt come true for the past yr. DAMMMNNNN. :(

No comments: