Friday, March 20, 2009

ETERNALLY.


Eternally - Utada Hikaru
this song's on replay. utada's voice is wow.

sighs. the eIMR thing is kinda getting into me. seriously i really hate it. like what jasmine said, i too feel, that im nursing computers instead of patients instead. hate it! but what can i do? basically, NOTHING. haizzzzzz.

just when i was about to give give up on craig david concert(no 1 is going with me plus the tix is expensive) got an email from zirca- stand to win tix if you ans these qns blah blah. hahah i send the answers out via so many emails can. i pray hard i'll get it(which im giving myself false hope)

throat's still hurting me, no matter how much liang teh, antiboitics, lozenges i take. argh! irritating. dont you just hate it when ppl comments 'hey your voice is so sexy!' blah blah. ya lah my voice so damn sexy lah. =/

i wanna go out! cycling, shopping, going to the zoo, clubbing, movies WHATEVER. ppl are always so busy. i am always so busy. sighs.

No comments: