Friday, April 24, 2009

bad post.

i really detest people who 'zhong se qing you', which means importance to ur gf/bf more than ur friend, moreover, ur SISTER. i guess my bro has a gf now, she is more important. i shd just go to hell. fancy being disturbed from my sleep for a fucking camera. i was sick you know! SICK. i panicked till i was so damn giddy that my head nearly hit the bed stand. for what man. just for the stupid camera coz he wants to take pics with his gf. WTF.

just for that he rushed me. and fyi, my bed frame has really sharp edges(the metal frame) you know, and my head nearly got pierced into it. i was so shocked that i cried. bloody cried from the shock. i guess one day if he were to scold and rushed me to get something, i might as well get hit by a car and die. 'never ever rush someone for something insigificant; something bad may happen' - that what i think.

dont feel like going to the D&D now since all these had happened. shit. i feel really fucked up. i thought i could enjoy myself, using the camera to take pics which i loved doing. now i gotta go there with swollen eyes, with no camera in hand. great. you and ur gf can go fuck each other and take really artistic pics outta it, and post it online to let everyone envy. have a great time.

No comments: