Monday, May 18, 2009

i need love.

today i had 2 persons advicing me to be more confident. one is patient, one is my colleague.

i was doing this dressing for the pt, dont know why she out of the blue commented that i looked pretty. i was like wtf. then i told her no.. i'm not. then she insisted: yes you are! i was like HUH?! argh.. pls stop joking. then she suddenly said: ya ah girl ah, you must more be more confident.. you are pretty and kind-hearted you know. HAHAHA i was thinking: she must be joking, or being sarcastic. but she seemed nice enough to me, didnt looking like a liar. i just plainly smiled and finished my work.

my colleague(preceptor!) also adviced me the same thing too. on job wise. i'm competent, i can teach others too, though i have only 1 yr experience. just believe in yourself.

how i wish there's this magic portion that can boost my confidence level. just a bit will do.

No comments: