Friday, June 26, 2009

work today was.. so-so, except i had some really stubborn patients. to be serious, i actually kinda LIKE annoying patients. im a weirdo right. YES I LOVE irritating patients ahahaha. the more annoying the better.
cuz i think rather than those quiet quiet hush hush patients scary. they dont tell me anything, i wouldnt know anything. but dear god, i hope you will not assign all these kind of patients(annoying) to me. just afew would do ahaha.

seriously im thinking of getting a bike liscence. since i've no boyfriend now(and i think im gonna remain single forever), why not? my family dont bothers abt me; my bro heck cares me. he only cares abt his girlfriend. my dad, what he does all day is drink drink drink. my mom? forget it. im like a stranger in the family. i go home, i shut the door and stay there whole day. so why not? i shd do the things i like, pursue the things i want in life!

omg i want a vespaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :D we'll see!

No comments: