Wednesday, August 12, 2009

oh mommy!

i think i inherited my random-ness from my mom. why? because yesterday morning after night shift(i was so shag and looking like a zombie), she asked: qianling ah your 21st birthday coming leh why still no boyfriend yet ah faster find one leh. aiyo my girl so pretty why cannot find aiyo.

goodness i was like HUH WTH. ahaha love her random-ness sometimes(eg she can buy1 whole cake for me to eat on a random day; fyi i love cakes) but her comment kinda left me irritated and speechless. some things is not like you want it, you get it. actually i wanna reply her that im so gonna stay single till my deathday ahaha no i did not; too tired and sound way too negative early in the morning. might ruin her day ahaha.

hais. anyways i cant go Jane's chalet on 22th. arghhh. dont know why im so sad abt it D: oh wells there's always next time ahahaha. hmm gonna watch pixar's UP later with Diana and Shikin. its been so long since i've hang out with them.. and gonna settle my degree stuffs too. can you believe it.. im going for my degree. omgoodness. jellybean is gonna pack her bags and head off for school (:

No comments: