Thursday, August 27, 2009

realist; i am.

well if i know that nothing is gonna come out of it, i wont even look at it; even i desperately hope something would come out of it.

cause the higher you hope, the harder you crash.

recently i found a new side to myself; when im attracted to somebody, i tend to keep damn quiet and will avoid that person. SIA LA WHATS UP MAN. let that how to get boyfriend?! woah sometimes i kinda envy those flirtatious and chio girls. they can get the one they like ever so easily. i will stammer so badly and make a fool outta myself man. SHIT.

sounding so emo nemo here. hmm let me see; oh yeah. Leng's chalet on 3rd sept. so happy she invited me. happy happy. oh wait.. gotta attend course 8.30-5pm. shit. oh wells can always go after that. ahahaa yeah im looking forward to that :)

yeah work wise everything's so far so good. hais recently i got a new assignment.. to be a preceptor of a prcp student.. when i heard the news i was like wtf. dont know its me too competent or am i too dumb kenna being arrowed for this. i think its the latter lor. aiya dont know la. dont know what the kings and queens want. but i hope i dont mess things up for this student.. god pls bless me. arghhh still at the stage where i cant believe im going for my degree. kinda excited, kinda worried. fear of the unknown. one step at a time; go with the flow lor.

i keep telling myself; tml will be a better day qianling. believe. have faith.

No comments: