Sunday, October 4, 2009

thanks for shining on sunday mr SUN!

went to the pool today alone; cuz NONE of my friends were free. oh wells so i went alone. swam abit(really abit.. like only 3 laps ahaha) and sun tanned after that. so effing lazy i tell you. hmm anyway next week would be a busy week for me(work is enough to kill me, whatmore im starting sch! my god!) so i must chill and re-energise and get ready for the pain LOL.

so yeah.. a little me to me time, listening to corrinne may's angelic voice, lying on the beach chair, i let myself go. the world seemed so slow and peaceful(ahahaaaa corrinne may's songs indeed works wonders) didnt really get a tan.. but my mind got zen-ed.

hmm nothing to blog already ahahaaa. so gotta end here. new week ahead god bless me(and everyone else!)

PS: i can see a pretty rainbow blinking christmas tree from my window! hmm its from the household opp. my block. so pretty to see something like this on a dark quiet night. ahahaaa so weird man if they were to know that im looking at their tree from so far away LOL they'll think im a stalker or spy or something hee. :D

No comments: