Tuesday, March 9, 2010

:)

hmm bored tuesday. jio-ed ppl out, either they are working, or out with their boyfriends. random enough, i dropped a visit to my aunt at yck area. :)
i really admire her so much. i didnt tell her before; but she was the one who inspired me to become a nurse, like she was. she had been single all her life, dependent on only herself. sometimes i think wouldnt she feel lonely living on her own? but heck care all that. shes really one woman i respect so much.

anyways, i loved the peace route towards her house. passed by buzzing hawker centres, religious temples, and my fave part, the long pavement with grassy slopes. it gave me kinda a country feel you know. away from the busy city. maybe my next visit i'll bring my dilly along too; there are quite a few nice scenes to snap :))

this is what i was listening the whole journey towards her house:

No comments: