Thursday, April 1, 2010

ANTI YOU, JACKASS.

a HO pissed me off. i dont discrimate this whole batch of drs, but this asshole has really flared me up.

i have been observing this little fucker here bootlicking and sucking his pathetic tongue up to his colleagues and superiors. fine. nothing to do with me. but what he really makes me angry(hell angry) is that he's not patient orientated. i dont see his passion. AT ALL.

and what made me said all of the above is for a reason, cuz i have encountered his sickening acts for MYSELF and it irks me. i hope his superiors can see what type of treatment he is delivering and grade him for it(if i were to grade, it'll be a U--> ungraded.)

haha. attitude and conduct like that, i wonder: will he be ever make it to the top. aiya, maybe yes, but as the saying goes, what comes around goes around.

No comments: