Tuesday, May 11, 2010

insomnia.

lonely, i am so lonely. i have nobody, of my own~~~

feel so so so down recently.

some troubles having been surfacing. money wise, schooling wise. argh. ahahaaaa i'll just laugh it off i guess. one step at a time.

saw some ppl's fb pics. great cars, overseas schooling, traveling, branded stuffs. cant help(serious cant help) envy them. but then again, i always tell myself; be contented with whatever you have.

hmm got a craving for starbucks now. on a side note, dont ever buy starbucks on the last fri of the mth. attractive half price yes, but argh. SO DAMN DILUTED! i think to cope with the long Q, they make large quantities. ahahaaa

hmm btw today something weird happened. this indian guy(in his 40s?) knocked on my door, showed me his IC and told me to give him some money for food(like $20) cuz he came to borrow money from his fren but they were not at home, and he's not working. i looked at him, he looked like a family man to be, neat, wearing a watch(cant make out the brand) then i told him: " if ure hungry i made some pasta, you could have some. but im not giving you any money. you are able-bodied, why shd you ask for money when you can work?" he looked at me and mumbled: "nevermind, its okay" and walked off.
i was thinking, OBIVIOUSLY the money you asked for wasnt for food. if ure THAT hungry, whatever food offered to you, you would surely accept. i laughed to myself and thought how cruel i am to reject hungry souls at my doorstep. no, i am not. he's a swindler anyway ahahaaaa. but then again, if he's a swindler, why would he show me his IC? WEIRD LA.

yawns, i'll go to sleep now. nites world. ahaha :D

No comments: