Friday, October 12, 2007

so pissed off by the bloody lazy stupid DORIS today.

ME
"...... Now, for some personal reasons, i would like to request my PRCP back to SGH. Also i think if my PRCP is at TTSH i could not adapt cope as all my postings ever since year 1 is at SGH. Im so sorry for the changes made and the trouble for you to go through but i really hope it can be done as this is really important to me. Sorry for the inconvenience caused."

Idoitic old woman

"...... Since you have a provisional employment from TTSH & as per your request, your name has been submitted to TTSH. I am not able to make chnages to the posting as and when students change their decision. I hope you would understand"

walao when i called that fucker she hang up on me somemore w/o even me explaining much. KNN CCB. curses. almost EVERYONE says that she is too lazy to change the timetable lor. i was really desperate but sincere in my apologies and hope she'll understand. WALAO! CB! really curse her. hang up on me! i hate ppl who hang up on the phone so rudely. ARGH. she shd juz get sacked by MOE, lose that stupid fuckin high-class ACCENT and juz be a taitai at home la. fuck man. i dun curse ppl usually but this DORIS really is an lazy bitch who is not at her room everytime ppl need her.

doris u better eat and drink healthy cos 1 day, I might be THE ONE nursing u. juz take care of urself bitch.

No comments: